Dolphin Island is one of the private island that located at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. If you are looking forward to enjoy the wonderful seaside, Dolphin Island is your best choise at Sabah. Dolphin Island mainly consists of hard corals. Each species seems like gathering in large clusters. You’ll be simply mesmerized by neon coloured fish in intoxicating swirls, adorable clownfish playing hide and seek amidst the sea anemones, vivid coloured finger corals waving about, and vast garden of living coral reefs. At the resort, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms a Dolphin Bay Resort are equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms here will provide you with a seating area. The rooms include a closet.
- 0700hrs Pickup from Hotel lobby, Proceed Kuala Abai jetty (2 hours journey)
- 0900hrs Arrive at jetty and transfer to Mantanani island.
- 1000hrs Upon arrival at Mantanani Island, have some refreshment
- Snorkeling or just relax at the beach.
- 1200hrs Lunch
- After lunch, continue snorkelling
- 1400hrs Transfer to Dolphin Island Resort
- Check In and Free and easy.
- 1800hrs Dinner
- 1900hrs After dinner, enjoy cultural performance by resort staff.
- Breakfast at Resort
- Free and Easy
- 1200hrs Lunch
- 1500hrs Depart Dolphin Island Resort and transfer to Kuala Abai Jetty
- 1600hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request