Depart from Kota Kinabalu City and head over to Kudat for a day trip adventure while also enjoying the scenery of Sabah along the journey. Start your journey by visiting the Kudat Fish Farm just 10 Minutes from Kudat Jetty. Swim with the fishes & get a taste of fresh grouper fish, tiger prawn, crabs & Babylon shell soup. Sit back & relax to the beautiful view of the sea and cool wind surrounding the fish farm area. Pulau Balambangan (Balambangan Island) looks so big on Sabah map. However, very little is known about this island. The British East India Company built their first establishment in Sabah hundred years ago as a trading post. Someone call Balambangan Island a “Treasure Island,” as they believe there was an old Chinese/British ship, carried plenty of gold and other precious, was sunk by storm around this island but yet to be found. before they are gone. There are over 20 limestone caves on Balambangan Island
- 0700hrs Pickup from Kota Kinabalu and transfer to Kudat Jetty
- 1000hrs Arrive Kudat Jetty, take a 20 minutes boat ride to Kudat Fish Farm.
- Free and easy. Swim with the fish.
- 1200hrs Fresh seafood lunch.
- 1400hrs Depart fish farm and back to Jetty. Check in to Hotel in Kudat Town
- 1600hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer to Tip of Borneo to watch sunset and walk along at the Pantai Kalampunian with white long sandy beach and mesmerizing azure blue water
- 1800hrs Dinner at local restaurant
- After Dinner, back to Hotel.
- 0600hrs Breakfast at local restaurant
- 0700hrs Visit Balambangan Island by boat. Journey will take approximately 45 minutes.
- Explore the Balambangan Cave. Many unique cave formations consisting of stalactites, stalagmites, flow stone and many other speleotems
- 1100hrs Depart Balambangan Island and transfer back to Kudat Town.
- Lunch at Kudat Town
- 1300hrs After lunch, back to Kota Kinabalu. Along the way, visit the Rungus Long house,Gong Factory and Kudat Bee Farm
- 1800hrs Expected arrival at Kota Kinabalu.
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request