Mantanani Islands 美人魚海島遊 is a group of three isolated islands located northwest of Kota Belud, about an hour’s drive from the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu. These islands are approximately 60 minutes boat-ride by speedboat from the mainland (depends on sea condition). The islands boast of crystal clear blue waters filled with a myriad of marine life and white sandy beaches fringed by coconut palm trees making it an excellent destination for snorkeling, scuba diving or island hopping. One of the main reasons that the Mantanani Islands have recently attracted many visitors, local and tourists alike is because of a special creature called ‘dugong’ or sea cow that resides around the island. Dugong sightings are not guaranteed as these mammals are very shy and will distance themselves especially with the sight of crowds. In addition, dugongs’ population is on the brink of extinction so you have to be extremely lucky to be able to spot one!
- 0700hrs Pickup from Hotel lobby, Proceed Kuala Abai jetty (2 hours journey)
- 0900hrs Arrive at jetty and transfer to Mantanani island.
- 1000hrs Upon arrival at Mantanani Island, have some refreshment
- Snorkeling or just relax at the beach.
- 1200hrs Lunch
- After lunch, continue snorkelling
- 1400hrs Transfer to Dolphin Island Resort
- Check In and Free and easy.
- 1800hrs Dinner
- 1900hrs After dinner, enjoy cultural performance by resort staff.
- Breakfast at Resort
- Free and Easy
- 1200hrs Lunch
- 1500hrs Depart Dolphin Island Resort and transfer to Kuala Abai Jetty
- 1600hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request