Borneo Turtle Garden Resort, nestled in a luxuorius tropical amphitheater sloping toward the sea to one of the most beautiful relaxation place. The resort revives in style, design and food the lush local hospitality. Coconut tree and covered with long sandy beach, along with an awesome Survivor Island view just in front of your eyes. Just couple of few minutes away from Turtle Garden Resort lies the quaint little village of Binsuluk, Membakut. The rivercruise where you will be able to observe wildlife, such as the Proboscis Monkey with its protruding belly and signature big nose. Other mangrove wildlife that you might be able to spot are the cheeky long-tailed macaques, river otters, kingfishers and more.
Do remember though, while we are entering a natural habitat where wildlife sightings are common, it is NOT GUARANTEED.
- 1400hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer for Binsuluk River Cruise
- 1600hrs Upon arrival, you will be served a simple local style high tea before proceeding for the river cruise.
- 1630hrs Get ready to board a boat for the river cruise to look for Proboscis Monkey and other wildlifes.
- After Dinner, go on a short river cruise to experience the spectacular view of Fireflies
- 2000hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu / Hotel
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request