Journey 112km from Kota Kinabalu City to the pristine Klias wetlands. Cruise your way down Klias River in an open boat in search of the endemic proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaques, the rare silver languor, and other wildlife along the river bank. Get your cameras and binoculars on stand-by and keep your eyes peeled for the shy creatures chilling on the branches. As dusk settles in with a sunset, enjoy the sights and sounds in a natural setting as you have a sumptuous village style dinner. The show’s not over yet though, as there is one more trip through the mangrove swamp. This time, it is graced by the secret rhythm of fireflies and their flickering lights.
Do remember though, while we are entering a natural habitat where wildlife sightings are common, it is NOT GUARANTEED.
|Time 时间||Description 項目|
|1400||:||Pick up from hotel to depart to Klias River Cruise. 从酒店出发至克里亞斯|
|1500||:||Arrive at Klias jetty and High Tea will be served.
|1700||:||Start 1st River Cruise for Proboscis Monkey.
|1800||:||Dinner at the restaurant nearby river. 返回码头享用晚餐|
|1900||:||Start 2nd river cruise for fireflies. 再一次游船观看营火虫|
|1930||:||Transfer back to Hotel. 返回酒店|
- Return Land and Boat Transfer, Guide, High tea & Malay Buffet Dinner
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request