Journey 112km from Kota Kinabalu City to the pristine Klias wetlands. Cruise your way down Klias River in an open boat in search of the endemic proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaques, the rare silver languor, and other wildlife along the river bank. Get your cameras and binoculars on stand-by and keep your eyes peeled for the shy creatures chilling on the branches. As dusk settles in with a sunset, enjoy the sights and sounds in a natural setting as you have a sumptuous village style dinner. The show’s not over yet though, as there is one more trip through the mangrove swamp. This time, it is graced by the secret rhythm of fireflies and their flickering lights.
Do remember though, while we are entering a natural habitat where wildlife sightings are common, it is NOT GUARANTEED.
- 1400hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer for Klias River Cruise
- Approximately 2 hours’ drive along a stretch of 112km towards Klias with scenic views of small towns, paddy fields and local villages
- 1600hrs Upon arrival, you will be served a simple local style high tea before proceeding for the river cruise.
- Get ready to board a boat for the river cruise to look for Proboscis Monkey and other wildlifes.
- After Dinner, go on a short river cruise to experience the spectacular view of Fireflies
- 2000hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu / Hotel
Return Land and Boat Transfer, Guide, High tea & Malay Buffet Dinner
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request