Mari Mari Cultural Village is located deep in the countryside about 25 to 30 minutes away from the modern and developing Kota Kinabalu city. The village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo ethnic culture. It aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo with you so that it is not forgotten. From rice-wine making to blow-pipe shooting to fire-starting, soak up some culture and sharpen those survival skills at the Mari-Mari Cultural Village. Experience Sabah, as it was.. as it is, the cultural village is engaging and educational for those who wish to get a glimpse of Sabah way back when we still lived in long-houses and practiced pagan rituals.
|Time 时间||Description 項目|
|0830||:||Pick up from hotel to depart to Mari-Mari Cultural Village.
|0900||:||Arrive and meet the tour guide for briefing
|0915||:||Visit every ethnic house and stop over for house activities
|1100||:||Cultural dance performance. 享受原住民文化舞蹈秀|
|1200||:||Proceed to Lunch at Mari Mari Cultural Village café. 享用午餐|
|1300||:||Transfer back to Hotel. 返回酒店|
- Transportation, English Speaking Guide, Meals as stated & Entrance Fee
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request