The Lok Kawi Wildlife Park (zoo) is a collection of Borneo wildlife and animals from other parts of the world. It’s is one way to experience some of Sabah’s animals up close, especially as a family and if you’re not doing anything else that will involve real wildlife. With all the animals being in not-so-large enclosures, sighting them is almost guaranteed, ensuring that you will get a glimpse of Sabah’s and Borneo’s most difficult to spot jungle creatures.
- 0900hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer to Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, about 25 kilometers from Kota Kinabalu. Journey will takes about 30-40 minutes’ drive.
- 0945hrs Upon arrival, visit the Borneo Pygmy elephants, Sumatran rhinoceros, Orang Utan, Proboscis monkey, Malayan Tiger as well as a few species of deer and many other wildlifes.
- 1100hrs Catch the entertaining Animal Show at the Park’s Amphitheater (except Friday)
- 1200hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu
Transportation, Guide, Entrance Fee and Animal Show (Animal show closed on Friday)
- 陆地交通接送, 导游, 入门票 （动物表演秀在星期五关閉）
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request