Kiulu River is located on the northwestern part of Sabah, in a small town called Kiulu in Tamparuli District. Kiulu River is classified as Class I – II River. It is safe enough for children and gentle enough for the elderly. Moderately adventurous and relaxing, the 15km Kiulu river offers thrill seekers Grade 1 & 2 water rapids, where rapids are relatively calmer and easier to navigate. A captain will be on your raft at all times giving instructions like “paddle forward” and “paddle backwards” to build momentum. Glide with the rapid flow and go through the rapids in a bumpy ride depending on the class of the rapid there. A lot of arm strength will be needed, where everyone counts for the full effect. Its great fun for the adventurous family. You can also enjoy the natural surroundings during those scenic floats in between the action.
|Time 时间||Description 項目|
|0830||:||Pick up from hotel and depart to Kiulu.
|0930||:||Arrive at starting point.
|1230||Arrive ending point, freshen– up and ready for BBQ lunch
|1400||:||Transfer back to Hotel.
- Transportation, Guide, Equipment, Lunch
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request