Shimmy through the sights, sounds and leafy streetscapes of Kota Kinabalu City. Architectural heritage, Buildings that withstand the WW2 and a view point of the whole city in all its unassuming charm, you might want to get your cameras ready for this one. Tied to the coast overlooking the South China Sea, Kota Kinabalu is a city of color and vibrancy. It exudes character with warm smiles, lush greenery and stunning sundowns along its sandy shores. Being a coastal town, most visitors can experience.
|Time 时间||Description 項目|
|0900||:||Pick up from Hotel and depart to Atkinson Clock tower& Signal Hill
|0930||:||Visit to Floating Mosque.
|1000||Visit to Ums Marine Aquarium Museum.
|1030||:||Visit to Sabah Foundation Building
|1100||Visit to the Filipino Market.
|1200||:||Return to Hotel.
- Transportation and Guide
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request