Venture through the sights, sounds and leafy streetscapes of Kota Kinabalu City. Architectural heritage, Buildings that withstand the WW2 and a view point of the whole city in all its unassuming charm, you might want to get your cameras ready for this one. Tied to the coast overlooking the South China Sea, Kota Kinabalu is a city of color and vibrancy. It exudes character with warm smiles, lush greenery and stunning sundowns along its sandy shores. Being a coastal town, most visitors can experience.
- 0900hrs Pickup from Hotel
- Proceed to tour the City of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of the State of Sabah. The tour will include a photo stop at Sabah State Mosque
- Visit the Chinese Buddhist Temple where a huge statue of “Kuan Yin”, the goddess of mercy who welcomes and blesses all who visit the temple.
- Proceed to Yayasan Sabah Tower, officially known as Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building). Also, pay an educational visit to University Malaysia Sabah.
- Along the way, drive pass Kampung Likas and the Likas Wetland, which is a natural bird sanctuary. Take a brief stop at Signal Hill, where you will be greeted with a beautiful bird’s eye view of the city skyline and nearby islands.
- Continue to Filipino Market where you can pick up cheap and unique handicrafts, souvenirs and foods.
- Lunch at local restaurant at own cost.
- After lunch, transfer back to Hotel.
Transportation and Guide
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request