Mamutik island being the smallest island of all the islands in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, Mamutik Island is a simple yet mesmerising island that gives the best yet does not try hard to impress. The island is approximately 3km away from Kota Kinabalu and is about 15 acres in size. With one of most beautiful beaches around Kota Kinabalu with 200 meter stretch of white sandy beach, those who visits the island will surely enjoy the snorkelling and diving experience in Mamutik. It is said to be one of the good location for dive enthusiasts. Sapi Island, which is shaped like a star, but is the 2nd most developed and popular island of the Tunku Abdul Marine Park. The island boasts white sandy beaches and crystal clear turqoise waters. Voted as one of the best snorkeling spots among the Tunku Abdul Marine Park islands, there are many colourful fishes and corals that you can find here. There is a sand bank to the north of the island, which, at low tide, makes it possible to cross over to the south western tip of Gaya island.
- 0830hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer to Jetty.
- Upon arrival at the jetty, hop on for a short 20 minutes boat ride which departs at 0900hrs to the Mamutik island. Start of activity. Snorkeling
- 1230hrs Lunch at Mamutik Island
- After lunch, transfer to Sapi Island and continue your activity.
- You can also laze around the Beach soaking the tropical sun.
- 1600hrs Depart Sapi Island for return boat ride to the jetty and transfer to hotel.
Boat & Land Transport, Guide, BBQ Lunch (1215), Entrance Fee and Snorkeling Gear
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request