Kinabalu National Park is Malaysia’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site located in Kundasang, Ranau. It is floristically fantastic with an estimated 5,000-6,000 vascular plant species and identified as a globally important Centre of Plant Endemism. Set at 1,500m above sea level, this 754sq kilometer park features one of the Tallest Mountains in all of South East Asia as its center piece. Also within the park, restaurants amidst lush montane forests, a botanic garden boasting plant species endemic to Mount Kinabalu as well as nature trails. Poring Hot Spring Nature Reserve is the perfect place for a more relaxed jungle experience with its canopy walkways and warm therapeutic sulphur hot springs. Within the nature reserve Poring’s canopy walkway invites you to witness the grandeur and glory of a 100 million year old rainforest from a 105m length walkway suspended 30m above unspoiled flora. Besides the various nature trails snaking through both the forest floor and amidst treetops, the park also feature a beautifully landscaped garden hosting Poring’s best known tonic for mind and body— mineral-rich hot-springs bubbling from deep in the earth.
- 0800hrs Pickup from Hotel and proceed to Kinabalu Park. Journey will take approximately 1 1/2 hours passing by villages along mountainous roads that wind along the Crocker range. Along the way, make a brief stop at Nabalu. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
- On arrival at Kinabalu Park, Enjoy the refreshing and cooling air. If the day is clear, you may even spot a majestic view of Mount Kinabalu
- Kinabalu Park boasts an estimate of 4,500 species of plants which include 1,500 species of orchids, 77 of which are endemic to Kinabalu. The park also supports 289 species of birds and 290 different types of butterflies.
- Lunch at local restaurant
- After lunch, depart for another interesting wonder, the Poring Hot Spring. Visit Treetop Canopy Walk, where suspension bridges are suspended at the top of the tropical jungle. Experience the height of 41 metres above the ground and length of 157 metres. A 20 minutes hike is needed to reach the Canopy Walkway.
- 1700hrs Depart Poring Hot Spring and transfer back to Kota Kinabalu/Hotel
Entrance fee ( Canopy & Botanical Garden), English Speaking Guide, Transportation and Lunch.Include 包含
入門票(吊桥和植物園), 英文嚮導, 耒回車費和午餐.
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request