Mengalum is a true hidden gem boasting powder-white sand that slopes gently into a stunning shade of turquoise. The beauty doesn’t end at the limits of land. The shallow water splendors can best be best experienced with a mask and a pair of fins! You don’t have to go deep to get acquainted with the underwater critters here. The superb visibility here gives way to exciting marine life sightings. Mengalum is abundant in groupers, snappers, mackerels and other reef fishes. With a majority of hard corals, like, staghorn corals, lettuce coral, table corals. Clownfishes, butterfly fishes can often be spotted swimming around the flourishing corals, which are big, intact and in good condition.
- 0700hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer to Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty.
- 0800hrs Depart to Mengalum Island.
- 0915hrs upon arrival, served with welcome drink.
- 1030hrs 1st Snorkeling Trip
- 1100hrs Return to island and free at leisure.
- 1230hrs Buffet Lunch served at Sundeck Restaurant.
- 1330hrs 2nd snorkeling trip.
- 1430hrs Return to island and free at leisure.
- 1515hrs get ready to return to Kota Kinabalu.
- 1545hrs Depart from Mengalum Island
- 1700hrs Arrive at Sutera Harbour Marina Jetty then transfer back to Hotel.
Return land & boat transfer, Jetty fee, Snorkel, Mask and life jacket, Snorkeling from boat, Lunch, 1 soft drink and 1 drinking water (from boat). 交通接送,导遊,午餐,码头税, 浮潛, 面具和救生衣, 飲用水及气水
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request