Mount Kinabalu is a World Heritage Site located in the island of Borneo has lured millions adventure seekers from every corners of the world to experience her amazing beauty and its outstanding climbing tour experience. This 3 days Mount Kinabalu hike goes through from Timpohon Gate, where along the trails there are seven shelters for water and snack stops. Upon reaching the 6 km mark check into Laban Rata Hut, its restaurant has an outer-deck for a good spot to enjoy a hot drink while enjoying the beautiful scenery of sunrise over the horizon.
DAY 1 KOTA KINABALU / KINABALU PARK
- Pickup from Kota Kinabalu International Airport or Hotel and transfer to Kinabalu Park HQ
- Register for climb and check in to assigned lodge
- Rest & Relax
- 1800hrs Dinner at Balsam Cafe.
DAY 2 KINABALU PARK / LABAN RATA RESTHOUSE
- 0700hrs check out from lodge and transfer to Balsam Café for breakfast and collect packed lunch
- Meet appointed mountain guide.
- 0830hrs Transfer to Timpohon Gate to start hiking up to Laban Rata Resthouse
- 1600hrs Estimated arrival at Laban Rata Resthouse
- Free & Easy to take picture and rest.
- 1800hrs Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant
DAY 3 SUMMIT / TIMPOHON GATE / KOTA KINABALU
- 0130hrs Wake up for early morning breakfast
- 0230hrs Start hiking up to the summit with your Mountain Guide
- 0540hrs Catch the sunrise on Low’s Peak. Enjoy the magnificent view of Mt.Kinabalu and the surroundings.
- 0600hrs Descend from Low’s Peak to Laban Rata for full breakfast.
- 1000hrs Check out of Laban Rata Resthouse and descend to TImpohon Gate
- 1500hrs Estimated arrival at Timpohon Gate. Transfer to Kinabalu Park HQ to collect your successful certificates and Lunch at Balsam Café.
- 1800hrs Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu
Transportation, Mountain Guide, Accommodation, Meals as Stated, Entrance Fee, Certificate, Permit and Insurance
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request