Kadamaian River which stretches from the foot of Mount Kinabalu to the village areas in Kota Belud offers a scenic view closer to the mountain and a thrilling white water rafting
experience. Kadamaian Whitewater rafting will take you on a 10km ride, graded level 1-2 and is moderately adventurous and relaxing, great for beginners to the more experience rafters; it is
fun and safe, even for young children to the adventurous elders thus making it a suitable family adventure activity. Starting point is located at Tagal Lingkubang/Jeram Lingkubang approximately 1hour from Kinabalu Park and 1 ½ hours from Kota Kinabalu City. The white waterrafting journey which takes about 1 ½ – 2 hours stretches for 10km with a mix of technical rapids providing a
thrilling experience and ends at ending point at Kg Bahab, Kota Belud.
|0730hrs:||Meet at hotel lobby and transfer directly to starting point located at Kampung Lingkubang, Kota Belud (approximately 1 hour 40 minutes’ drive depending on traffic condition.)|
|0910hrs:||Once arrive at starting point, guests start gearing up and are introduced to their Rafting Captain of the day who will brief them on safety techniques and procedures. White water rafting adventure begins! Rafting will take place for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes depending on water level for a distance of 10KM.|
|1100hrs:||Arrive at ending point at Kampung Bahab. Freshen up, rest and enjoy the buffet lunchserved.|
|1200hrs:||Depart ending point to proceed to next tour activity or transfer back to Hotel.|
|1400hrs:||Estimated time of arrival at hotel.|
- Return land transfer
- Safety and Rafting Equipments
- Indemnity form
- Local food buffet lunch
- Certified River guide
- Extra drinks and meals
Any other items not listed in the inclusion list
**The above itinerary is based on an estimated time. Any change in schedule is subjective and may change without prior notice
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request