Weston Wetland Park is one of the largest river-mouth wetlands in North Borneo. It is 122 km by road journey from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah’s capital city. Besides being one of the most scenic wetland parks in Borneo, the wildlife that exist within the area is what really creates a unique experience. From spotting endemic proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaques, the rare silver languor, and other wildlife along the river bank to the dazzling display of fireflies when night fall—nature-lovers will leave Weston Wetlands Park with a powerful sense of appreciation and understanding for the natural world.
Do remember though, while we are entering a natural habitat where wildlife sightings are common, it is NOT GUARANTEED.
- 1400hrs Pickup from Hotel and transfer for Weston River Cruise
- 1600hrs Upon arrival, you will be served a simple local style high tea before proceeding for the river cruise.
- 1630hrs Get ready to board a boat for the river cruise to look for Proboscis Monkey and other wildlifes.
- After Dinner, go on a short river cruise to experience the spectacular view of Fireflies
- 2000hrs Back to Kota Kinabalu / Hotel
- We reserve the right to ALTER/CANCEL the tour if necessary due to weather/geographic circumstances for guest’s safety.
- Non-refund or postpone for any unused tour or cancel after reservation confirmed due to personal effects.
- Above stated rates exclude service fee for Tour Guide & Driver. Gratuities are subjected to guest for them.
- Minimum number of guest for departure is 02 Adults. Child’s rate applies to age 03yrs-11yrs.
- Other package such as overland to Sandakan for Sepilok Orang Utan Center, Sukau River Cruise, Ex semporna for Mabul / Sipadan Islands Diving and many more are available upon Request